2013年9月2日月曜日

Riders Profile : TOON

Riders Profile: PAKPHUM  POOSA-ART (TOON)

tall: 168cm, weight: 65kg, shoe: 9"
religion: Buddhist
cigarette: No,  alcohol: No,  supplement: Protein and Chocolate
favorite food: Thailand food 'TOM-YAM'
music: Rocks, movie: Animations


(Shintaro -S) TOON is your nick name right? why TOON??

(TOON -T) Yes, my nick name is TOON. This is Thailand culture, Everyone has nick name. My mother gave me the nick name when I was born.

(S) when and where were you born?

(T) In 1984, I was born in Bangkok, Thailand.

(S) do you riding BMX since when? and how could you got chance to start BMX?

(T) I have riding since 2000. I have interesting to BMX since was young. but I had only old bike look like BMX. Oneday, I went to bike shop to see how cool of BMX parts and I wanted to learn how to setup the real BMX. The shop is near from my house. I found someone doing 'Time Machine' in that time. That was my first impression of Flatland. I asked to him teach me. His name is Mr. Louis, he is Thailand veteran rider now. I bought my first BMX after met to Mr.Louis. I met to X and POP in near future. They has riding already and I riding with them later.


(S) do you survive(living) by BMX? do you feel stress or not about doing performance at show, demo, competitions?

(T) Yes, I survive(living) by BMX. It become to my lifestyle. I feel fine about performance at show and demo, but I feel stress at competition sometimes. I need to learn how to relax. haha

(S) but i think you attending to competitions very active right!?

(T) Yeah!!! I want to join many competitions. For see people in different culture, for meet new friends around the world and challenge myself how far can I take my skill. Moreover I can travel a lot with BMX.


(S) do you processing any project about BMX currently??

(T) My friends and me organizing DOUBLE CONTROL FLAT for motivate Thailand new riders and support Thailand Flatland scene.


(S) how about your training(riding)?

(T) My practice method is base on Mr. Martti Kouppa's method. I am riding almost everyday, 5 days per week. morning session 2 hours and evening session 2 hours. In the morning i spend time for consistent, and i will work on new tricks, new links and some freestyle in the evening. That's why i addition 1 more hour for try new tricks and new links sometimes. Enjoy my riding and try to do some tricks, that make me happy that is my goal before I go back to home.

(S) Thanks Toon, i getting motivate from you always. i can learn many things from your talk. any message from you?

(T) Thanks to Jungle Rider, DC, Double Control BMX and Shintaro for interview me.


*more detail about Toon: http://doublecontrolbmx.blogspot.com/

日本語版:

ライダーズプロファイル: パクプゥム プーサアート(トゥーン)

身長:168cm、体重:65kg、靴:27cm
宗教:仏教
煙草:吸わない、お酒:飲まない、サプリメント:プロテインとチョコレート
好きな食べ物:タイ王国フード「トムヤン」
好きな音楽:ロックミュージック、映画:アニメーション

(シンタロー、以下S) トゥーンというのはニックネーム?なぜトゥーンなの?

(トゥーン、以下T) はい。私のニックネームはトゥーンです。これはタイ王国の文化で、みんなニックネームを持っています。私が生まれたときに母が付けてくれました。

(S) あなたはいつ、どこで生まれたの?

(T) 1984年。私はタイ王国のバンコクで生まれました。

(S) あなたはいつからBMXに乗っているの?どうやって乗り始めたの?

(T) 私は2000年から乗っています。以前からBMXに興味がありました。私はBMXに似た古い自転車に乗っていました。ある日、私は近所の自転車屋さんにどんなかっこいいBMXパーツがあるのかを見に行きました、そしてどうやったら本当のBMXが組めるのか学びたかった。そのとき私はタイムマシーンをやっている人を見つけたんです。それが最初のフラットランドへのきっかけでした。私は彼に教えてくれるように頼みました。彼の名はルイス、現在はタイ王国のベテランライダーです。私はルイスに会った後、最初のBMXを購入しました。それから間もなくして、エックスとポップに会いました。彼らはすでにBMXに乗っていて、後に彼らと共に乗ることになったのです。

(S) あなたはBMXで生活しているの?ショーやデモンストレーション、大会でストレスを感じたりする?

(T) はい。BMXで生活しています。それが自分のライフスタイルです。ショーとデモンストレーションは大丈夫。でも大会ではときどきストレスを感じます。私はリラックスする方法を学ぶ必要がありますw

(S) だけど、あなたはとても積極的に大会に参加していると思いますよ?

(T) はい。私は多くの大会に参加したいです。異なる文化や人々を見るため、そして世界中の新たな友人たちに会うため、そして自分のスキルをどれだけ表現できるか挑戦したい。私はもっとBMXと旅がしたいです。

(S) 現在、あなたが取り組んでいるプロジェクトはありますか?

(T) 友人たちと私はダブルコントロールフラットの運営に取り組んでいます。タイ王国の新しいライダーたちのモチベーションのため、そしてフラットランドのシーンをサポートするため。

(S) あなたのトレーニング(ライディング)に関してはどうですか?

(T) 私の練習方法はマーティクオッパさんの方法がベースになっています。
私はほぼ毎日乗っています。週5日。朝の練習が2時間と、夕方の練習が2時間。朝のうちにメイク率を上げる練習をして、夕方は新しいトリックや新しいリンク、それと何かフリースタイルなことに取り組みたい。だからときどき新しいトリックやリンクにプラス1時間ですね。自分のライディングを楽しみ、いくつかのトリックに挑戦する。幸せを感じます。それが自分のゴールで、家に帰ります。

(S) ありがとうトゥーン。私はいつもあなたからやる気をもらっています。あなたの話から多くを学びます。あなたからのメッセージは何かありますか?

(T) 感謝を…Jungle Rider , DC , Double Control BMX and Shintaro for interview me.


※トゥーンについてもっと知りたい方はこちら http://doublecontrolbmx.blogspot.com/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿